Are you looking for something to binge-watch during your current downtime? Are you looking to support a Black business too? Well, UMC has extended its 7-day free trial to 30-days. Use UMCFREE30 at the following website to register. In case you’re wondering, here are the company’s top 7 #QuarantineAndChill recommendations.
1. All of Us: Created by and based on the lives of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, this classic sitcom examines the humour that arises in trying to create a new life in a day and age where the old one never completely falls away.
2. Craig Ross Jr’s Monogamy: 4 wives. 4 husbands. 1 experiment. Spouses swap, connections are created, temptations are tested, and monogamy is… messy. But this messy is good. Plus, there are two seasons available to binge-watch now!
3. Untold Stories of Hip-Hop with Angie Martinez: Your favourite celebrities are revealing some of Hip0Hop’s best-kept secrets in intimate interviews with the legendary Angie Martinez. Betrayals, money, sex, murder – nothing is off-limits.
4. Worldwide Nate: Experience Africa vicariously through thrill-seeking world traveller, Nathan Fluellen, as he uncovers every treasure the motherland has to offer. See, taste, and feel all that 21st century Africa has to offer all from behind your television screen.
5. A House Divided: The Sanders family is shaken when their matriarch, Pamela Sanders, suddenly dies. Cameron Sanders Sr. grieves while being investigated by the SEC. His sons search for answers, but one soon spirals out of control; meanwhile, his daughter finds solace in the arms of her cousin’s husband. Can the family find a way to face their enemies together, or will the secrets and lies tear them apart?
6. Black Love: “What does it take to make a marriage work?” Newlywed filmmakers Codie Elaine and Tommy Oliver sit down for intimate interviews with some of our favourite couples in the quest to find the answer. Watch as they share jaw-dropping, sometimes cringe-worthy, other times utterly magical, stories of true love.
7. Pride & Prejudice: Atlanta: All five of Reverend Bennet’s daughters are still single. When the very eligible Will Darcy arrives in town, Mrs Bennet sets her sights on the handsome bachelor for her daughter Lizzie. Reginae Carter and Jackee Harry star in this remake of the classic Jane Austen novel.