Representing: Berkeley, California
Genre: [Pimp] Rap
For fans of: Too Short
Single from: “IVRY”
Produced by: U-Tern (Vaughn Oliver)
Song of the Day: February 26, 2014
Label(s): Fool’s Gold Records
Without getting too deep or making this entry complicated, without a doubt, 100s is one of the best “pimp rap” leaders to exist in the 21st century.
As fun as the hook is to learn and say with the Bay Area artist, in a clever way, he also raps about ten women (or freaky hoes) he encountered at some point, and delivered descriptive verses about each woman. Ironically, we as women, feel like we can identify [with] each woman’s insecurities and sexual desire. Here’s a list you should skim through before listening:
1) Michelle, the White joint with no lips and a nice tail, who sucked his penis at the Shell gas station.
2) Portia, the joint with a corporate job who hates her life. When they’d have sex, she’d always turns the lights off because her fuck-face was ugly.
3) Pam, the “bad” and very thick one that he got on camera, you know, like Ray J did Kim Kardashian.
4) Camille, the one that was on some other shit. Her teeth were fucked up, so he wouldn’t let her suck his penis.
5) Fine ass Donna who still lives with her mama. She thought she was fat, so she fucks with a hoody on. In fact, one day, her mama busted in the crib, saw him chilling with an erect penis. (We can bet that was the end of that.)
6) Kelly was his around-the-way joint, from back in the day. According to 100s, she likes that nasty shit. Unfortunately, she pierced the rubber and tried to trap 100s with a 18-year-bid aka child support. (It wasn’t happening.)
7) Mya‘s head game was crazy and her vagina was immaculate, but she was foul. He caught her in his bathroom, trying to steal his hair conditioner. (Not a good look.)
8) Ivorian Olivia was a down ass MF with big ass booty and a big ass MF forehead.
9) His third ward shorty bought him fish to eat and bought credit for his phone. (I can’t.)
10) Tiff believed she’s never be a “hoe bitch” until he served her some of that 100s dick. His hair was flipped when he served her. As a result, Tiff canned and paid for his blowout “and some more shit”.
Listen to this song in your cars, with the top down, if you have that luxury. You’ll be sure to turn some pretty permed heads:
100s drops his Fool’s Gold debut, IVRY, in March. Catch him at The FADER Fort and Fool’s Gold parties at SXSW, too.
For more 100s, just click here.